Dog Behavior Specialists
With over 10 years of dog training experience and a certification by the Certification Council of Professional Dog Trainers, we are one of the most qualified behavior modification specialists in the Western New York area.
Behavior modification is used to address issues such as:
- Aggression towards dogs or people
- Barking and reactivity
- Resource guarding
- Separation anxiety
- Destructive behavior
- And more…
How We Do It
We utilize proven science-based and humane training techniques to change your dog’s behavior for the rest of their life. By addressing the emotional reasons your dog is behaving in an undesirable manner, we are able to change their outward, visible reaction.
Dogs with aggression and separation anxiety issues often have deep-rooted anxieties that must be addressed for their behavior to change long-term. We don’t prescribe “quick fixes” because your dog is an emotional being with their own history of events and genetics that are causing their behavior.
Dog Behavior Modification Program | 8 Weeks | $1500
Our Dog Behavior Modification Program is designed to give you and your dog a head start in addressing your dog’s behavior issues in just 8 weeks while your dog stays in the comfort of your home. Our behavior modification program is 100% customized to your family’s needs.
Be confident that you’re training your dog with the help of a highly qualified professional who uses humane training techniques.
Dogs and puppies of all ages can benefit from this program.
What Does This Dog Behavior Modification Program Include?
- Initial Evaluation & training plan development before the program begins
- 8 weeks of private lessons for your dog at your home that fit your schedule
- Our certified professional dog trainer teaches you how to train your dog
- Expect specific dog training exercises to work on in between lessons
- Receive up to 2 hours worth of email and phone support for each week of training
- Your dog gets to in the comfort of their own home throughout the training program
- Know you’re using the most humane methods to train your dog without sacrificing results
Start A Conversation with Us
Request an Initial Evaluation
To get started, please fill out this form.