Dog Obedience Training Program
Serving Western New York including Lockport, Lewiston, Amherst, East Amherst, and Gasport.
Real World Obedience Dog Training
- Does your dog get easily distracted?
- Is your dog stubborn?
- Has your dog’s lack of obedience put them or someone else in danger?
Your Ideal (Positive) Obedience Dog Training Program
You are not alone! There are many families that struggle with not knowing how to get their dog to listen. We are here to help you and your dog get on the same page. Our custom obedience dog training program is designed to jumpstart your dog’s obedience skills for you. We can teach your dog the following skills:
- Sit & Stay
- Down & Stay
- Come When Called
- Loose Leash Walking
- Go To Your Place/Bed
- Wait At Doorways
About Our Dog Obedience Program | 6 weeks | $900
1. We are flexible and offer a custom dog obedience program centered around your lifestyle and goals. This program begins with an initial evaluation to discuss your specific challenges and confirm this is the right program for you. This in-your-home initial intake consultation let’s us get to know your family, meet your dog, and establish some goals and expectations.
2. Following our initial evaluation, we’ll immediately begin working with your dog and your family several times over the next 6 weeks to work towards the goals we’ve established. Each week you’ll receive a follow-up phone call to discuss progress and answer questions. We’ll demonstrate and teach you positive, science-based dog training techniques to train your dog the obedience skills they need to know. As your dog’s skills progress, we increase the difficulty and distractions by taking them out and about. Each step of the way we work with you to problem solve and improve your dog’s behavior based on your needs.
3. At the end of this program, during our final private lesson, we will discuss your dog’s progress, review and demonstrate how to use all of his or her new skills, and answer any remaining questions.
I love to see smiles and adoration coming from both ends of the leash.
Ines McNeil, Dog Trainer, CPDT-KA
This 6-week intensive program ensures your dog has time to learn and make significant long-lasting progress.
We’re results driven so we require a minimum of a package of lessons or program before we begin so that we have enough time to impact your dog’s behavior long-term. We will practice your dog’s new behaviors in a variety of environments and around a variety of people and animals so that you can confidently handle your dog in many places once this training program is complete.
We use positive training methods. This means the methods we use follow scientific learning theory principles of positive reinforcement and will never force your dog into doing something he or she doesn’t want to do. Training should be fun and build confidence for all parties involved!
Talk to the Dog Trainer
Request a Complimentary Initial Phone Evaluation
To get started, please schedule an appointment here.
Our Satisfaction Guarantee
While no trainer can ethically put a guarantee on your dog’s behavior no matter the circumstance for the rest of his or her life, we do offer a satisfaction guarantee! We’re confident you’ll love this program and our customer service. Let us know if you experience something less than satisfactory and we’ll make it right.